Production at Cutting Edge Manufacturing
Our manufacturing production is housed in six consecutive bays, with square feet totaling 8,500 for production and 1,500 for the office and inspection.
Our production facility is equipped with some of the newest high precision machinery available in today's market place. Our machinery, coupled with our highly educated team of production and support staff, ensures that we are able to handle all of our customer's needs and requirements.
Some key details about our manufacturing production department and facilities:
- From programming, engineering to deburring, quality is our #1 objective!
- Our tooling and prototyping department is equipped to handle all one-off or special needs jobs for a quick turnaround.
- All our high speed machines can manufacture short run production parts with precise repeatability.
- We are constantly updating our equipment to ensure maximum quality with the highest efficiency.
- All employees are cross-trained, providing better production consistency with minimal down time.
- Our debur and surface finishing department is compliant to BAC 5300 standards and can handle all deburring and surface finishing customer requirements. Many of the parts we manufacture require a cosmetic surface and detailed deburring techniques. We have a very experienced staff working in our debur production department who can meet all of these needs.